Leasing and Exclusive Rights
© Brayen Beatz Music. All Rights Reserved.
NON EXCLUSIVE BEAT LEASING AGREEMENT
Non-exclusive purchase means that other people can purchase the same beat you
have chosen. The buyer purchases certain right to use the beat and the buyer
must give credit to the producer of the beat. As with an exclusive beat the producer maintains
copyright ownership of the non-exclusive beat. No royalties will ever be owed.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Brayen Beatz music may only be used pursuant to the terms and
conditions listed below. By purchasing music licenses sold under Brayen Beatz you automatically become bound to the
terms of the License Agreement.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE AS FOLLOWS
1) The licensor grants the licensee the worldwide , non-exclusive right for to create one (1) new composition .The licensee may use the new composition on profitable public perormances with up to ($2.000) USD earnings in total of the performances ,if further profitable performances are desired the licensee must obtain a new license agreement.
2) Leasing rights allow you to use the beat (one version of the new composition) for (profitable use) ONE commercial recording or broadcast. This recording can then be distributed at your price for up to 2,000 copies. Selling more than 2,000 copies means you must acquire a new lease or exclusive rights. You may also use the beat for non-profit promotional use or demos. In the event that someone buys exclusive rights to the beat you have leased, your rights shall stand and the beat is still yours to use. The non-exclusive license agreement shall expire one (1) year from the execution of this agreement
3) Licenses are non-transferable, non-exclusive, non-assignable, and non-
divisible. The License expressly FORBIDS resale or other distribution of Brayen Beatz compositions, either as they exist OR any modification
thereof. You CANNOT sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, or transfer all OR any of
the products sold by BrayenBeatz to another user, or for use in
any competitive product. Beats cannot be used as background music in any Film,
Television, Cable, Radio or Multimedia project without permission. Please contact us
for a Premium License at firstname.lastname@example.org
4) If purchaser plans on pressing and distributing more than 2000 (two thousand)
copies for sale, please contact us at email@example.com. Licensor
is only bound to this particular agreement until sales exceed 2,000 records
distributed and sold at which licensor and purchaser will adhere to another fair
and honorable agreement. Licensor will remain copyright holder.
5)Brayen Beatz maintains 100% ownership and
copyright of the instrumental. Beats cannot be altered in any way, except vocals being added and for length
(looping the beat is permitted)
6) It is specifically understood and agreed that Licensee does not acquire any
ownership rights or any underlying copyrights, and that Licensor retains all
rights, title and interest in the music obtained from BrayenBeatz
including all copyrights belonging to the original copyright holder, as well as
any modifications or improvements made to the licensed property by Licensee.
7) Purchaser must supply at least 1 copy of each
final recording made using BrayenBeatz beats.
8) The Licensee have to give production credit to the Licensor on all copies of and advertisements for recordings containing the instrumental. Credit has to be given in the song title . Proper credit is given as follow : (Example credits : Your name and title ' Beat by Brayen Beatz ' ).
9) The licensee may synchronize the instrumental with visual media ( movies, video games, websites) in 1 for-profit project . The Licensee may also synchronize the new composition with an unlimited number of Youtube videos (including revenu sharing). This license does not grand rights for major film releases or releases on a national scale. For this purpose the licensee must contact Brayen Beatz
The purchaser hereby acknowledge that BrayenBeatz maintains 100% copyright and ownership of the beat that is being licensed
in this agreement and remains the owner of all right, title and interest in the
beat. The beat is protected by and subject to Netherland (Dutch Law) and international
copyright laws. The purchaser has neither the right nor authority to sell or
license the rights to the beat whether in whole or part to any other party.
We retain the right to sell licenses of the Recording to third parties, at our
Failing to obtain the proper legal license from Brayen Beatz will result in large copyright infringement fines and potential
confinement. A single violation of federal copyright laws can cost up to
If any part of this Agreement shall be determined to be invalid or unenforceable
by a court of competent jurisdiction or any other legally constituted body
having jurisdiction to make such determination, the remainder of this Agreement
shall remain in full force and effect.
Unauthorized use or duplication of any material sold from
BrayenBeatz is a violation of this agreement and of applicable laws
of the Netherlands (Dutch Law) and other countries. Any infringement of copyright will be
pursued to the fullest extent of the law.
EXCLUSIVE LEASING RIGHTS AGREEMENT
Exclusive rights allow the Licensee to use the Instrumental for unlimited commercial recordings or broadcasts. The Licensor has full rights to record, alter, mix the Instrumental in any shape, way, or form (except reselling the Instrumental). The Licensee must give full credit to the Licensor as on all commercial recordings. Upon purchasing exclusive rights, the Licensor still owns copyright to the Instrumental but is no longer able to resell the Instrumental.
1. The Licensor expressly forbids resale or other distribution of the Instrumental, either as they exist or any modification thereof. The Licensor can not sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, remix, rearrange, remove any melodies, instruments, drum programming or transfer rights under to another user (example - Record Label, another production company, another producer), or for use in any competitive product without written consent and or another license agreement.
2. If the Instrumental includes samples, the Licensee understands that the sequence and music arrangement is considered original work. Samples may not cleared before composition, and Licensee is required seek clearance for the samples. The Licensee is responsible for clearing all samples used (if any) and that the Licensor cannot and will not be held liable for the misuse of any sampled material that the Licensee uses in conjunction with the composition/arrangement that is being licensed in this agreement.
3. Licensee must supply the Licensor with at least 1 copy of each final recording made using the Instrumental.
4. Licensee must include credits to Licensor on all physical media containing a portion or sum of the Instrumental that is being licensed in this agreement. Including but not limited to CD's, CD covers, Cassette tapes, Cards, Mixtapes, Websites, etc.
5. Licensee must contact and inform Licensor of CD sales if the Instrumental is used for commercial purposes with a record label with gross revenue of over $1,000,000, the Licensor must receive credit for the Instrumental, unless agreed upon otherwise by the two parties.
6. Written consent is required if the Instrumental is to be used for Radio Broadcast, Commercial Advertisement, Television Broadcast, Video Games, Internet, On-hold & In House Background Music, or film Soundtracks.
By receiving this contract via email, you automatically agree to the terms stated above and gain exclusive rights to the Instrumental
Need more information or questions? email : firstname.lastname@example.org
more links coming soon!!!